Light Conveyor Belt
Branham Corporation is a distributor and fabricator of a wide range of lightweight conveyor belting. We maintain stock and distribute belting for food processing, automotive, printing, and general industrial conveying applications.
Branham Corporation offers service capabilities including belt vulcanizing, prepared ends belt, mechanical belt fasteners, v-guides & cleats, and perforated belts. We conduct in-plant belt surveys and on-site belt installation.
- Belt Tools - Vulcanizers, Adhesives
- Modular Belting, Lacing & Installation Tools
- Lagged Elevator Belting- Agriculture Plastic
- Custom Incline Belting - Roughtop, Chevron
- Extruded Profile Belting - Rounds, Vees
- Power Transmission - Flat Belts
- Die Cutting
- Automotive Metal Stamping
- Folder Gluer
- Paper & Printing
- Food - Bakery
- PVC - Smooth & Roughtop
- Material Handling
Habasit America introduces the new TF-100T live roller belt for the material handling industry. This economically priced belt is made in Middletown, CT and available through Branham Corporation for fast service and repairs. Made with Aramide cords embedded in the TPU layer, this belt can navigate small pulleys and help decrease rising replacement cost. If needed, the TF-100T can be spliced into your existing belt and spliced using your existing tools.